How to set up a new Ejointech voip and sms gateway ?
Setting up a new Ejointech VoIP/SMS gateway is a straightforward process that can be completed in a few simple steps.
- Connect the gateway to your network: Connect the Ejointech VoIP/SMS gateway to your network using an Ethernet cable. The gateway should be assigned an IP address that is within the same range as your other network devices.
- Access the web interface: Open a web browser on a computer that is connected to the same network as the gateway. Enter the IP address of the gateway into the address bar and press Enter. This will open the web interface of the gateway.
- Configure the gateway settings: Once you have logged into the web interface, you will need to configure the gateway settings. These settings include the SIM card details, VoIP provider information, and SMS settings.
- Test the gateway: Once you have configured the gateway settings, you can test the gateway by making a few test calls and sending a few test SMS messages.
- Deploy the gateway: Once you have verified that the gateway is working correctly, you can deploy it into your production environment.
Here is the Instructions video for your reference